Sian Kaan Biosphere Tour
Explore the beautiful Sian Ka'an biosphere in a truck before embarking on a 3-hour boat ride to observe wild dolphins, sea turtles and different species of birds and manatees.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Desayuno continental
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Reef tax 3 USD per person
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
Sian Ka’an Safari Tour offers the possibility of visiting the Sian Ka’an Biosphere. After the first explanation we’ll go into the Sian Ka’an. 50km of dirt roads expect us to get to the boats in Punta Allen where we’ll start our marine safari. Before, we make a stop at the Boca Paila Bridge where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet. Here we can see local species of crocodiles.
3 hours of maritime tour to locate in their wild environment dolphins, sea turtles, different species of birds and if nature allows us, the manatees. After this contact with nature you will practice snorkel (if sea conditions allow us) for that we will give the necessary equipment.
After the snorkeling we finish the activities in the natural pool of Punta Allen. A true Caribbean paradise, where you will enjoy the best dip of your holiday in this turquoise blue waters.
We’ll finish having the lunch in the village of Punta Allen where a large buffet awaits for you, which includes 1 drink.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 07:45AM.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.