Siam Dragon Cabaret Show : Ticket + Transfer Service
Siam Dragon Show is the place of entertainment, variants of fun and exult. We expect very much that you will be happy and satisfied with the pleasure to watch the show that we have created for all of you.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Siam Dragon Cabaret Show Chiangmai
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Siam Dragon Cabaret Show Chiangmai, 12 Huay Kaew Rd Chang Peuk, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
The exciting show styles. There are scenes, light and sound systems. With a style of shows incorporating the culture of the beautiful cabaret-style beautiful, this show is the only one in Thailand. Singing and dancing a variety of modern styles. We also have professional actors filled with skills and the power to perform the show that you can enjoy and the charm of a show that you should not miss.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you would like to choose the transfer service ‘Siam Dragon Show’, please contact our staff through the hotline center in order to reserve seats. If you have booked the transfer service already, please wait at the lobby of the hotel where you are staying or meeting point 5 minutes in advance, and please inform your name and booking code to the driver before getting in.Some hotels have more than one lobbies, please ask customer service staff at the hotel in order to ensure that you wait at the lobby where our car will pick you up.Joined Round-trip Transfer from/to Hotels in Chiang Mai City - Pick up time 6.00-6.30 pm. for the Show at 7.00 pm.- Pick up time 7.30-8.00 pm. for the Show at 8.30 pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Siam Dragon Cabaret Show has received the SHA logo for service and service measures. And hygiene is in line with government regulations. To increase confidence for all according to the cooperation project of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.