Shwedagon Pagoda Yangon Evening Tour
An evening tour at Shwedagon Pagoda tour to see Yangon's most famous temple as the sun sets and the golden spires of the temple glow. Alongside an expert guide, visit the pagoda to learn about the history, religious significance and daily prayers that the pagoda welcomes each day. You will have the opportunity to participate in candle lighting, with your guide there to explain the meaning behind this cultural tradition. A truly moving experience at one of Myanmar's most awe-inspiring temples!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from hotel in a A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water
- Government tax
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
On this evening tour, you will explore the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s most iconic building, and revered religious site. It is believed to contain relics of the four previous Buddhas of the present Kalpa, including the staff of Kakusandha, the water filter of Koṇāgamana, a piece of the robe of Kassapa, and eight strands of hair from the head of Gautama. You will also have a chance to ask about your future with a local fortune teller in the pagoda.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up any hotels in Yangon
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Cancellation policy.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 % cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- No Shorts or T-shirts – appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.