Shuttle Service in Guatemala City
We bring to our costumers a comfortable and safety transportation services.
Get to your hotel or on time to your flight in an air-conditioned minivan, and rest while one of our professional drivers take you to your destination.
Spanish and English spoken drivers are also available.
We can drive you any time of the day from any starting hotel point in Guatemala City and take you back and forth the La Aurora Airport.
per adult from
25 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- The transfers are from and to La Aurora Airport.
- We like to be prepared for you and as soon we receive your booking, we will coordinate our staff to be tracking your flight information on the day of arrival in case of any delay, early arrival, etc.
- We will be picking you up at your hotel or La Aurora Airport, please be ready 15 minutes before pick up.
- If we pick you up from the Airport: Our staff of drivers will be at the passengers exit with your name on it.
- The route back and fort from the Airport to your hotel depending on the schedule it could last from 20 to 45 minutes.
Departure Point :
We pick up travelers from any hotel in Guatemala City from and to La Aurora International Airport
AirportsLa Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/24/2020 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Guatemala City, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.