Shuttle Bus Naples-Reggia di Caserta
The Royal Palace was built by Charles of Bourbon, King of Naples and Sicily.
The work was entrusted to Luigi Vanvitelli, the laying of the foundation stone took place on 20 January 1752 and the works were completed in the following century by Carlo Vanvitelli, son of Louis.
The Royal Palace looks like a majestic monumental complex spread over about forty and four thousand square meters, with a rectangular and divided internally into four courtyards, spread over five floors, with 1,200 rooms, 1742 Windows and 34 staircases. The main entrance allows access to a long tunnel, the so-called "Telescope" that connects with the central axis of the Park spread over 120 hectares and "waterway" in a series of fountains concluded by a spectacular waterfall.
The strap is inserted from 1997 on the World Heritage list of Unesco and by 2014 has been equipped with financial autonomy, with key Italian State museums.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round - trip coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Reggia di Caserta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
Take this practical Shuttle Bus from Naples city center to Reggia di Caserta, visit the luxurious gardens and its beautiful room inside.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Parco Castello, 1, 80100 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- - Masks are required, please bring your own - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.