Short Trip in Kyoto Nishiki Market Walking Tour (Small group)
Nishiki Market is a famous traditional market in Kyoto. But if you go by yourself, you'll just walk 1,000 feet and not find what you want. We will take you to our recommended stores, and show you where to find the best food from a local's perspective. You can learn local culture during this experience. This tour starts at 13:00 pm or 15:30 pm. We'll introduce you to many good foods you can try. You can sample many things without hesitation. And we have a connection with the Japanese lifestyle store -great if you want to buy souvenirs. We'll spend about 1.5 hour in Nishiki Market. Hopefully you will have many shopping bags. At the end, we can tell you about other good spots to visit in Kyoto. We'd like to help you work out an itinerary for enjoying our town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local and Professional guide
- Pick up sample food
What's excluded :
- Food (only sample)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation fee
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nishiki Market Shopping District, Nakauoyacho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto 604-8054 Kyoto Prefecture
The whole town is your restaurant!!” Eating at one of the restaurants on the Michelin guide is nice. But don’t you want to try something else? Just imagine if the entire town was a one big restaurant. What we provide is an awesome time to visit the places in town, enjoy different types of food, and come in touch with the culture, history, and the local people.
Departure Point :534 Nakanochō, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8042, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.