Short Trekking in Pokhara Three Days
Around 26 km northwest of Pokhara lies Dhampus village at an altitude of 1650m. It is a small village on the hilltop. Everyone who treks to Annapurna Base Camp must go via Dhampus. It is Dhampus from where you can get the best view of the Annapurna Region without going to Annapurna. The hike usually starts early in the morning post breakfast. Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at a discussed time.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- personal Insurance
Nepal is the Ultimate Destination for the trekking enthusiast offering a myriad of possibilities from the short and easy to the demanding challenges of the snowy peaks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Hotel in Lakeside Pokhara
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.