Short Tour to Explore Beauty of Bhutan
Short Tour to Explore Beauty of Bhutan is best option for explore Bhutan's beauty in 4 days. Famous for majestic cultural and natural landmarks in Paro,and Thimpu. Places we will cover: memorial chorten, nunnery temple, Bhutanese traditional painting school,
folk heritage museum. Trip will begins and end from Paro airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan.
- Bhutanese visa fee.
- Pick ups and drops from hotels and airports.
- Hotels on twin – shared basis.
- All meals, tea and snacks.
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicles.
- English speaking experienced local guide.
- Bhutanese governmental taxes/royalties.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Guide / driver)
- Day 01: Arrival and sightseeing in Paro (2250m):
After airport received and greeted by our representative, we transfer you to the hotel. After sometime, we will visit Rinpung Dzong(fortress of the heap of jewels) then to Kichu Lhakhang(oldest temple of Bhutan). Then, visit to Drugyal Dzong(Bhutan's victory fort build in 1646 to commemorate Bhutan's victory: Tibetan invaders. Overnight stay in Hotel in Paro.
Day 02: After breakfast, we start our hiking for 4-5 hours to Bhutan's most famous monastery named as Taktsang (tiger's nest) monastery from where Guru Rinpoche (spiritual master) is said to have flown on the back of tigress to meditate in cave. Then, after lunch, we will hike down to the valley floor and leave for Thimpu. Overnight in hotel in Thimpu.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Thimpu. In the morning, we will visit king's(Bhutan's 3rd king) memorial chorten, the nunnery temple,mini zoo, national library, national institute of traditional medicines, textile museum, handicraft emporium, folk heritage museum, traditional
paper factory, Bhutanese traditional painting school and strolling the streets and markets of Thimpu. After that, we will transfer back to hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 04: Final Departure. After early breakfast, we will leave Thimpu for Paro airport for final departure. Trip end.
Departure Point :Paro airport, Bhutan.
Departure Time :Depending on your arrival time in Paro airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.