Short tour to Ephesus Private Tour with time to explore Kusadasi on your own
If you are limited in time, or you don't want to spend the full day in Ephesus we offer you this quick your with our guide. He will show you all the must-sees of this place and take you back to Kusadasi where you will have time to walk through the narrow streets, to try traditional Turkish cuisine or to make some shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will have a drive to Ephesus where you will have a guided tour of this ancient city.
Ephesus is an ancient city in Turkey’s Central Aegean region, near modern-day Selçuk. Its excavated remains reflect centuries of history, from classical Greece to the Roman Empire – when it was the Mediterranean’s main commercial center – to the spread of Christianity. Paved streets wind past squares, baths and monumental ruins. The Temple of Hadrian was built before 138 A.D. for Emperor Hadrian’s visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
After that, your driver will take you back to Kusadasi.
Kusadasi, which means "bird island" in Turkish, is set in a superb gulf in the Aegean region of Turkey and is known for its turquoise sparkling water of the Aegean Sea, broad sandy beaches, bright sun and large marina with a capacity for 600 boats. A glorious ancient city stands beside it, Ephesus with millions of visitors from tours each year.
Please note, if you prefer going to your hotel/cruise ship – just tell your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Kusadas Turkey, Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.