Short stopover tour to Giza pyramids and Sphinx
As per requested time start your with Short stopover tour to Giza pyramids and Sphinx with pick up from Cairo airport by an expert tour guide who will be holding a sign of your name outside the terminal at the street exit gate. then transfer to Giza City in private air-conditioned Vehicle where you start your half day tour visiting one of Cairo top attraction which is known as Giza Pyramids that was built by king Cheops and Chephren & Mykerinous.
also possibility to have a camel ride around the pyramids that takes you back to ancient history (extra charge). Also there is possibility to enter any of the pyramids from inside (extra charge)
then visit The Valley Temple or Mummification temple the place where the dead body of king Chephren was mummified also a few steps from the valley temple you will find the Sphinx Statute that considered one of the biggest statues in ancient history.
Then transfer back to Cairo airport.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Snacks and bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day Giza in Greater Cairo, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time our representative will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be hold a sign showing our company name
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.