Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days
• Unlimited game drive
• Accommodation inside the park/outside the park
• All meals: 2 Lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
• 4x4 tourist vehicle with open pop up roof
• Early morning game drive
• Late evening game drive
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Anything not mentioned above
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi NP
Stop At: African Pangolin Safaris, Mburahati NHC, Dar es Salaam 16 Tanzania
You will be picked up from Dar es Salaam early morning (5am) and drive to Mikumi National Park via Morogoro town, this drive will take up to 6hrs. You will arrive for lunch in mikumi national park then you will start afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Tanapa Tourist cottage. (Inside the park).
Mikumi was gazetted as a National Park in 1964 and is named after the spindle shaped Borassus palm trees. The Mkata plain supports vast herds of plains game such as wildebeest, impala, zebra and giraffe, hunted by their associated predators; while you are more likely to find elephants, buffalos, Lichtenstein’s hartebeest, greater kudu, roan and sable antelope in the surrounding less fertile hills.
Meal Plan: – Lunch and Dinner.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Vuma Hill Camp or TANAPA Tourist Cottage (inside the park) or Mikumi Safari Lodge or Bastian Camp (outside the park)
Day 2: Mikumi NP to Dar es Salaam
Stop At: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
Wake up for early morning game drive in Mikumi National Park untill 0830hrs then drive back to the tourist cottage for breakfast.
After breakfast you will continue with game drive until 1100hrs then start to drive back to Dar es Salaam, you will stop in Morogoro town for hot lunch. On arrival in Dar es Salaam you will be dropped at your hotel, airport for late flight back home or to other destination.
Meal Plan: – Breakfast and Lunch.
End of Safari.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: No accommodation - own arrangement
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick our clients from their hotel, ferry port from Zanzibar or AirportAirports
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Ferry Ticket Office, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.