Short Inca Trail 2 Days 1 night
Salkantay Travel Peru is a leader in all tours in Peru and treks to Machu Picchu, including a licensed Inca Trail tour operator. We are 100% Peruvian
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - train ticket, machupicchu entrance ticket, inca trail entrance ticket, one night in hotel in machupicchu town,Bus ticket.
What's excluded :
- There are lots of different types of hiking footwear, ranging from hiking shoes to boots to trail runners. For the Inca Trail you are going to want hiking boots rather than hiking shoes.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up early from your hotel at approximately 5:30 a.m. (depending on the train schedule) and take you by private van to the train station in Ollantaytambo. We will travel over picturesque mountain roads for an hour and a half to Kilometer 104
Departure Time :5/18/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.