Short Everest Base Camp Trek 10 Days
Within short time frame we can reach Everest Base Camp. One can see the tallest peak Mount Everest and it's neighboring peaks of height more than 8000m. Khumbu glacier and Tyangboche monastery are another thing to see. A thrilling adventure on the most visited trekking destination.Learn the lifestyle of native Sherpa people and enjoy time at Namche Bazzar,the Sherpa Capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- One Strong Porter for two guest.
- Both way flight ticket Kathmandu -Lukla -Kathmandu.
- Necessary equipment like Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket and Duffel Bag return after complete trek.
- Route map.
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurgence.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
This is the best destination for trekkers. Most exciting and adventure flight to Lukla. See great valley of Dhudhkosi river. Trek to Everest Base Camp,at the foot of giant peak Mount Everest. Tyangboche monastery, the old monastery. Khumbu icefall,other tallest neighboring peak near Mount Everest.
• Everest Base Camp Trek, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our all travelers from airport. Our airport representative pick up .Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.