Short Cooking Class in Antigua, Guatemala
The short cooking class is perfect for those who are visiting Antigua for a limited time but want to learn about Guatemalan cuisine. This class includes chile relleno (bell pepper) stuffed with chicken (we offer a vegetarian option with prior notice). For dessert, you will prepare platanos con salsa de mole-Guatemalan style! A rum tasting is included as well as a glass of wine/ soft drink. It's a fun yet informative experience that you will always remember!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A rum tasting is included as well as a glass of wine/ soft drink
What's excluded :
- Have the option to learn about the history of chocolate
Departure Point :5a Avenida Norte 15, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.