Short But Spicy - 2 Days 1 Night Lodge Safari
It is a short tour for those who don't have enough time but still want to experience the true Africa wild life animals. This tour will offer you a rewarding experience to see different animals, including the most Big Five in Ngorongoro Crater. You will have the chances to see Lions, Elephants, Flamingoes, Rhino, Hyena, Zebras and other more animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport 4x4 Land cruiser with pop up roof
- All national park entrance fee
- Professional English driver guide with wild life knowledge
- Full board accommodation on lodge basis as mentioned
- Unlimited Mmineral water for entire safari
- Unlimited Mileage during game drive
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick up and drop off at the airport
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- International flights
- Travel insurances
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
In the morning after breakfast (around 7:30 AM) your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Lake Manyara National Park, and by 10:00 AM you will already be on your first safari!
The entire territory of this park is cut through with ground water streams that provide a favorable environment for plants and, in addition, for a multitude of birds (including pink flamingos) and African forest animals.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Lunch packed box
• Dinner: Dinner served at your lodge
Accommodation included: Karatu Simba Lodge or Rhotia Valley tented lodge
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
On this day it is best to leave the hotel as early as possible so you can see the variety of animals that are only active during the morning hours; breakfast will be packed in lunchboxes specifically for this purpose. At 6:30 AM you will set off for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and after about an hour you will already be inside the crater.
Ngorongoro is one of the most famous and interesting of Tanzania's national parks because here you can find the greatest number of different animal species per square kilometer. You will have the chance to see buffalo, elephants, lions, wildebeests, zebras, hippopotamus and feline species such as caracals and servals. The luckiest travelers might even see a rhinoceros, an animal whose numbers are rapidly declining.
By lunch time you will arrive at the lake side, where you will be offered lunchboxes, after which the safari will continue.
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast served from the lodge
• Lunch: Lunch packed box
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Arusha Region, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your flight details and also if you have another options of staying in a hotel on your arrival.Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.