Shore Excursions: Kuala Lumpur City Tour from Port Klang Cruise Terminal
See all of the sites while in port on this Kuala Lumpur private shore excursion city sightseeing tour. This full-day experience offers travelers a unique look at the capital of Malaysia, including landmarks, history, culture and food. Enjoy the convenience of private transport to place like the National Mosque, Petronas Twin Towers and King’s Palace and the National museum. Learn about pewter artwork at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre and enjoy a traditional lunch by own all as part of this incredible tour.
Port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Mineral Water (per person)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- When your cruise ship docks prepare for adventure with this private Kuala Lumpur City Sightseeing Tour.
Your friendly local English speaking driver will collect you from the cruise terminal and transport you in the comfort of a private vehicle through some of the capital city’s most incredible sights.
You’ll have the chance to take photos as a number of buildings that highlight Kuala Lumpur’s unique architectural heritage and Indo-Moorish design, as well as the King Palace and famed Independence Square. Learn how the Malay flag was raised here for the first time in 1957 and see the famed 88-story Petronas Twin Towers as part of this stop.
Follow your driver through the halls of the National Museum, where the history, culture and traditions of this diverse nation come to life. Your guide will share insights and information about the costumes, weapons, instruments and other artifacts that are on display here. Your tour also goes past the Lake Gardens and the National Monument. At the latter, you’ll hear how Malaysia fought for independence in World War II and admire the architecture of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station.
Make a stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre to learn about the art of pewter-smithing. With your free time you can explore the malls and shops before savoring a typical Malaysian lunch by own and returning to your cruise port.
Port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Boustead Cruise Center, Port Klang Cruise Centre, 42009 Pelabuhan, 42000 Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- All People Can
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.