Shore Excursions: Biblical Ephesus Private Tour
This is a Private Tour only for you. Enjoy your private guided tour that combined ancient Roman and Greek history in the Ancient City of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis. Walk on the streets that Apostle Paul and John walked, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take great pictures in front of Celsus Library, Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, etc. Feel the very peaceful atmosphere of House of the Virgin Mary, visit the Temple of Artemis. It is a private tour, so you can spend your time in the sites as much as you wish and ask your questions to your private guide who will be with your entire day.
As a family-based & educated (5 years of University education for Tourism Industry and 15 years of Experience in Tourism Industry) licensed Travel Agency we do our job with love and we try to do our best to represent our Country.
We offer you;
• 100 % Satisfaction
• Exploring Local Life not the Touristic Designed Travel
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Luxury, new model Mercedes Minivan
- Private Tour & Transportation
- All Taxes
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Enterance Fees (We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip)
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kusadasi Merkez, Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
You will be welcomed by your professional licensed local tour guide , who will be with you all day during your private tour and tell you every point of the ruins you will visit, at the exit gate of the Cruise Port. We advise you to departure as possible as early according to your arrival.
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
After we met you, we will have scenic drive around 20 minutes to a pilgrimage centre House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized, Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human, Celcus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time, Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians, Marble Street, Roman Baths, Fountains, Temples, Agora, Love House, Public Toilets, Terrace Houses ( Optinal ) famed with gorgeous mosaics and wall paintings....
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of basilica.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Feribot İskelesi, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:16, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
At the end of the tour we will give you some time as optional to explore local goods and around 15:00 – 16:00 we will drop you back to the Kusadasi Cruise Port.
This tour designed as the preferences of cruise passengers, and ensures your on time return to onboard time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Izmir Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.