Shore Excursions : Three Beauties : Ancient City of Ephesus & Priene & Miletos
* Shore Excursions : Three Beauties : Ancient City of Ephesus & Priene & Miletos Tour gives you the opportunity to explore the capital city of the Romans in the Asia Province.
* Remarkable ruins and historical site attract millions of people every year. It is time to discover the Ancient City of Ephesus, Priene and Miletus.
* Save time with direct port or hotel transfers !
* Visit some of Turkey’s most important ancient sites in a single day !
* It is going to be an experience that you will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transpotation in confortable, air-conditional and non-smoking vehicles
- Professional driver
- Entrance fees to museum mentioned in itinerary
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Priene Antik Kenti
- Entry/Admission - Miletus
What's excluded :
- Any tips for Guide and Driver
- Any drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Firstly, you will stop in Ephesus Ancient City. The extensive ruins which include Varius Bath Complex, The Odeon, State Agora, The Temples of Dea Roma, Prytaneion, Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, Curetes Street, The Fountain of Trajan, The Baths of Scholastica, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, The Gymnasium, Great Theatre.. And much more monuments stand in the special atmosphere of Ephesus, charming each one. Once it was a commerce and trade center of the ancient world, later on became a sacred religious place of the early Christianity and today, a famous and unique tourism center proving all its perfects to the visitors as one of the biggest open air museum in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Priene Antik Kenti, Soke/aydIn Güllübahçe mahallesi, Gullubahce Turkey
It takes half an hour to arrive the first Ancient City of Priene. One of the most important episcopate center during the Byzantine era, the ancient city Priene north of Miletus was given a very geometric design of intersecting right angles which is so called hippodamus plan(grid-plan). The most important structure in the city is the Temple of Athena on top of the hill with its five columns. In addition, northeast of the city is a 7000 person seating capacity theater constructed in the Hellenistic era which is definitely worth to see.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miletus, Didim Turkey
Then after drive to; Miletos Ancient City Located north of Didim, Miletos was a coastal city with 4 ports and one of the most important Ionian settlements. Its golden age was the 7th and 6th centuries BC. During this period philosophers in Miletos were putting down what would become the foundation of Western science and culture. The 5300 person theater built in the Hellenistic era was later enlarged to by the Romans and had a final seating capacity of 15,000. Faustina bath complex is really worth to see as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offeredWe pick up from the Kusadasi PortPortsKusadasi PortPorts
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.