Shore Excursions- 06hrs Vehicle Usage For Own Plans
There’s much to see on Colombo with limited public transportation options for visitors. Hire a private vehicle and experience all the island has to offer.
Multiple vehicle sizes are available for a group of up to 12 passengers. The driver will pick you up at your accommodation and take you wherever you’d like to go on this 06-hour program.
This opens a world of possibilities for your holiday. Check out the art scene in Ubud or surf the best-hidden beaches. Eat and drink at all of the island’s latest hot spots.
Your driver will take you anywhere on the Colombo you want to go and will wait for you at every stop. If you love having the freedom of choice and having fun at your own pace, this is the best way to discover Colombo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Tips for the driver (optional)
- Overtime fee (USD 20 Per Hour)
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pettah, Colombo Sri Lanka
Pettah is a neighbourhood in Colombo, Sri Lanka located east of the City centre Fort. The Pettah neighborhood is famous for the Pettah Market, a series of open air bazaars and markets
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence. Located on the Beira Lake, it was completed in the late 19th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Independence Memorial Hall, Independence Square, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
Independence Memorial Hall is a national monument in Sri Lanka built for commemoration of the independence of Sri Lanka from the British rule with the restoration of full governing responsibility to a Ceylonese-elected legislature on February 4, 1948
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/22/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.