Shore Excursion:Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
No matter what cruise ship you arrive on, this is the perfect way to see Palma de Mallorca once you have made it to shore. See all of the sights on-board the iconic City Sightseeing double-decker bus! With a 24 or 48 hour ticket, passengers will get to see the city's best sights at their own pace with this handy hop-on hop-off format. Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops along the 2 routes to visit famous attractions including Bellver Castle, Plaza de Espana, Paseo Martitimo and Jaime III. You'll have panoramic views from the open-top deck, whilst listening to the informative audio tour commentary. Make the most of your trip to Palma and add a Boat Tour or Entry to the Bellver Castle to your bus ticket.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: 24 or 48 hour bus ticket
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat tour: 24 hour bus ticket, 1 hour boat cruise (if option selected)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Bellver Castle: 24 hour bus pass, entry to Bellver Castle (if selected)
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hour 40 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Avinguda d'Antoni Maura
- Plaça del Mercat
- Cream homes La Rambla, Alojamiento de Turismo de Interior
- Plaça d'Espanya
- Avinguda d'Alexandre Rosselló
- Avinguda de Gabriel Alomar
- 8-es Jonquet
- Carrer del Poble Espanyol
- Carrer Castell de Bellver
- Plaça de Gomila
- Portopí (centre comercial)
- Port de Palma de Mallorca
- Av. de Gabriel Roca, 13
- Plaça de la Porta Santa Catalina
- Av. de Jaume III, 22
- Carrer del Moll, 7
Es Baluard Museu d'Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma / Castell de Bellver / Passeig des Born / Porta del Camp / Placa Del Mercat / Catedral de Mallorca
Operates: Departs from stop 1 (Antoni Maura) 10:00am - 2:00pm. Duration: 100 minutes. Closest stop to the cruise port: Estacio Maritima (dependent on docking location)
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise Passenger Info:
- Guests are recommended to check with their cruise line on which Cruise Terminal the cruise ship will be in dock.
- Poniente Peraires:
- Stop 14, Estacion Maritima is the closest City Sightseeing bus stop to the cruise terminal. Guests will be required to walk through the terminal exit to the public street where the buses will be located.
- Muelle Pelaires Sur:
- The nearest stop is Stop 14, Estación Marítima, just near to the exit of the terminal. Alternatively, there may be a port shuttle provided by your cruise line, where you can hop on the bus at Stop 18 Muelle Comercia, in front of the shuttle point.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bus tour:
- Red Route: Operates 10:00am - 2:00pm. Full loop - 100 minutes.
- Purple Route (currently suspended): Operates 10:00am - 6:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday), every 40 minutes. Full loop - 20 minutes.
- Bus stops closed on Mondays: Hotel Valparaiso, Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro, Palacio Marivent, Es Baluard.
- Bellver Castle: Child and Senior tickets can be purchased on the bus or at the castle. Closed on Mondays. Free entry on Sundays.
- Boat Tour (if selected)- Currently Suspended - operates May - October. Duration: 60 Minutes. Frequency: 60 Minutes. First Tour: 10:30AM. Last Tour: 4:30PM. Departs from Escalera Real
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops may occur with little to no notice due to the changing situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.