Shore Excursion:CHAN MAY or TIEN SA:Hoi An city-Basket Boat-Farming-Foot Massage
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide will pick you up at the gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port Please provide us with your pick up &drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule. We Welcome you with Your name on sign.
Then,Transfer to Cam Thanh coconut village in Hoi An city. During Vietnam - America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. Here you row on a Bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle .
Then,We go to Hoi An city - UNESSCO HERITAGE SITE - Walking Tour to visit Japanese bridge,a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall,a cultural and historical museum and Local market or You can have some freetime if you want.
Next Experience is Vegetable Farming in Tra Que Village where we will meet a local family to see how they live & Joining Vegetable Farming Activities.
Lunch at Local Family Restaurant with Authentic Food & Foot Bath Massage with Herbs to Relax .
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on time(1
Hour before Departure).
per adult from
What's included :
- Vegetable Farming & 30 Minute Foot Bath Massage with Herbs
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Village Entrance Tickets & Basket Boat Ride Fee
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Cam Thanh village. During Vietnam - America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice fields, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then, you row on a Bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle and catch crabs, fishes,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom where they imported and exported wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang replaced Hoi An in 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Lunch & foot Massage
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY Port or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY Port
- TIEN SA Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.