Shore Excursion: V.I.P. DayPass: ATV, Zip Lines, Horseback Riding & Lunch
ATV/QUADS+8 ZIP Lines+HORSEBACK RIDING+POOL-ZIP N' SPLASH
THE ultimate day out at Amber Cove. Our Adventure DayPass
includes it all, with a Best Value Guarantee.
Don't accept less!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Lunch - vegetarian friendly
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum & Coke after the activities
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bandanas, Googles
After picking you up at our meeting point about 30 minutes after the ships arrival, we head to Country World Adventure Park, located in Maimón, just a 10-minute drive from Amber Cove.
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar, we will give you detailed information about the activities for the day, which include:
ATV four wheel: Driving off-road you will get in deep touch with the Dominican countryside, the nature and the daily life of the inhabitants.
Zip Lines: 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 8,000 feet of double, galvanized steel cable. No experience required. You are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
Horseback Riding: Depending on riding skills and experience, we have the right horse for everybody. For beginners and children we take the time to provide full basic riding instructions.
Pool-Zip N' Splash: Don't miss out on zip line #9. The only way to finish is taking the plunge into the swimming pool.
Also included is a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, fruits and more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For the Amber Cove Cruise Terminal: Our meeting point is outside the cruise ports main gate, just an 8-12 minute walk from the dock. Our guide will hold a yellow "Country World Adventures" sign. The excursion will start 30 minutes after the ship has docked at the port. After booking confirmation the customer will receive a separate email with detailed instructions and location map. Ports
- Amber Cove Puerto Plata
- Taino Bay Puerto Plata
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years with a valid driver's license or permit. Teenagers & Children under 18 years old can drive as passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.