Shore Excursion to MY SON HOLYLAND & DA NANG CITY from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide pick you up from Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port .Please provide us with your Pick up & Drop off Time to arrange well. Walk to the gate and meet our guide who will hold a sign with your name
Then,Transfer to My Son Holyland .After arriving at My Son you will have about 2 hours to explore with your personal licensed guide who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
Enjoy Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Next,Transfer to Visit Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Last Stop to Enjoy beauty of modern Dragon Bridge as the symbol of Da Nang city
Send You back to the Port on Time(1Hour Befie Departure).
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son Holyland & Da Nang city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
MY SON HOLYLAND
Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Enjoy the stunning countryside views on the way from port to My Son
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa Port
- Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.