Shore Excursion to Golden Bridge & My Son Holyland from Chan May or Tien sa Port
Our tour guide pick you up from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port .Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to arrange well. you walk a few steps from the ship to meet our guide holding your name on the Board
Our first stop at My Son Holy Land, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have one and a half hours to explore with your guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, Next , We have Lunch at Local Restaurant and drive to Ba Na Hills. On arrival, we take the Cable Car to the first station.You will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar,you will be able to take lots of great photos
We will return down via the Cable car, where you will board our minivan, to return to your ship earlier more than 1 hour before your ship departs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Cable Car ticket and Entrance ticket to visit Golden Bridge
- Entrance Tickets in My Son Holyland
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
beautiful Golden Bridge:
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chan May Port or Tien Sa Da Nang PortPorts
- Tien Sa Port
- Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.