Shore Excursion To Bentota Day Tour Highlights From Colombo
Explore the amazing tourist spots of Bentota, which is a small town situated on coastal areas in Sri Lanka. Positioned 65 kilometers south of Colombo the capital, in the Bentota region of the Southern Province It is quite famous for its breathtaking view, and especially the Bentota Beach.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Air-condition Vehicle (Car or Van)
- Bottled water
- Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Turtle Care
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Madu River is a wetland, near the Small town "Balapitiya" along the Colombo Galle highway. This is the point where the Estuary of the Madu river. The river flows through a terrain where it creates a large number of islands, and the eco system creates a beautiful wetland. The hotels around provide boat rids through the canals created at a good cost. And there are loads of places to stay, dine and wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kosgoda Turtle Care, Kosgoda Sri Lanka
Turtles are reptiles of the order Chelonii. Therefore they are also called chelonians by researchers and conservationists. Chelonians are charaterized by the special bony shell or carapace, which is developed from their ribs and acts as a shield. They are an old group with the very first proto-turtles having evolved over 220 milliom years ago in the Triassic Era. The order of Chelonii, also known as the Testudines, have three members in the group; turtles, tortoises and terrapins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kothduwa Temple, Kothduwa Island on the Maduganga River, Galle Sri Lanka
The Kothduwa temple, or Koth Duwa Raja Maha Viharaya, is a Buddhist temple located on Kothduwa Island on the Madu Ganga in southern Sri Lanka. The island is located in Galle District of the Southern Province approximately 35 km north of Galle and 88 km south of Colombo
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bentota Bazaar, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
The Bentota bazaar is a government-approved shopping area where you can pick up souvenir items, wooden carvings, batik, and brassware. In addition, there is also a Tourist Board Office, Tourist Police station, Post Office and a Bank Of Ceylon.
Pass By: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on old east-west exchange courses, administered progressively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That legacy is reflected in its engineering, blending pilgrim structures in with elevated structures and shopping centers. The monumental Colombo National Museum, committed to Sri Lankan history, outskirts rambling Viharamahadevi Park and its mammoth Buddha.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
once arrive use the shuttle bus & Find the driver get No-1Ports
- Colombo Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.