Shore Excursion Speedy Snorkel Experience
• To admire different diverse sea fauna
• Opportunity to snorkel surrounded by coral reefs
• Enjoying the pacific crystal waters
• Chance to visit one of the best places to snorkel in the area
• To experience a fun water adventure by land
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the pier of santa cruz
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English, Spanish or French
- Snorkel gear
- Entry/Admission - Playa Entrega
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Entrega, Huatulco Mexico
You will find coral and an abundance of fish, you will also have the chance to explore rock formations and some small caves in shallow waters. With a wide variety of ideal places for snorkeling, you will be able to enjoy this adventure by land. No experience is required, professional and knowledgeable guides will show you the way and help you to enjoy this adventure to the fullest. A fun snorkeling experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Santa Cruz Huatulco, Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity starts from Santa Cruz port.
- Please provide your cruise ship information and your estimated time of arrival.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.