Shore excursion Sorrento Positano and Pompeii
This private excursion allows you to visit and get to know the naturalistic beauties of the Amalfi coast in one day, with its folkloric places of unforgettable panoramas that will take your breath away.
And to know a history of a famous Roman city of Pompeii destroyed by a tremendous eruption that has, however, kept its charm and history unchanging
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Guide to Pompeii
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii
- On the day of your excursion, our driver will come to pick you up at the place or structure indicated by you at the booking stage.
The first stop will be the Amalfi coast, in a breathtaking panorama you can stop in panoramic places to take unforgettable photos.
Along the coast you will stop to visit Positano with its colorful houses and pedestrian streets and get to the beach.
Another stop will be the city of Sorrento. You will stop them in the main square. Your driver will give you suggestions and indications on what to visit.
The last stop will be the visit to the Pompeii excavations.
After the visit of Pompeii you will leave for your initial destination.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the train station Your driver will wait for you at the arrival platform with a sign with your name and surnameAt the airport Your driver will wait for you at the arrival terminal with a sign with your name and surnameAt the hotel Your driver will wait for you in the lobbyAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.