Shore Excursion Saint John Walking Tour
Saint John is famous for being the friendliest city you'll ever visit. History comes to life as your nationally certified expert guide tells vivid stories and takes you to Saint John's famous landmarks on this two hour walking tour. The 2-hour tour covers about 1.5 miles with some hills. Comfortable footwear and warm clothes are recommended. This tour brings you to the historical highlights of this coastal treasure that is Saint John.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Discover nearly 400 years of history in Canada’s oldest incorporated city and experience a unique blend of past and present in one of the friendliest cities that you’ll ever visit. You’ll be fascinated as your tour guide introduces you to personalities, places, and events that have made Saint John “the greatest little city in the east.”
Learn the history of the buildings along Prince William Street. Discover why King Street is so interesting. Visit Barbour’s General Store, an authentic 18th century general store. Swing by the King’s Square Bandstand to listen to the local talent or just take in the beauty of the square. Head over to Loyalist Burial Ground, the resting place of several of Saint John’s first British settlers.
Before heading back to the ship, take a tour of the majestic Imperial Theater and then stop to explore the sights and smells in the Old City Market. Chat with local folks as they buy fresh produce in an oldest continually operated market in Canada, built in 1876.
None of these tour sites are more than a kilometer from the ship. Participants can drop out and walk back to the ship on their own at various points, or stay the whole two hours to learn all about the historical intrigue of Saint John.
Departure Point :1: Marco Polo Cruise Terminal, 111 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, Canada
2: Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal, 333 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0C5, Canada
3: Long Wharf, Saint John, NB E2L 5A7, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.