Shore Excursion: Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian museum from Alexandria port
Explore the great pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkawre, and the great Sphinx at the Giza plateau.
Wander through the amazing Egyptian Museum, with its great contents and the golden treasure of Tutankhamen.
Have your lunch at local restaurant.
Entrance fees and tour guide are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Licensed tour guide
- Port pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Drinks and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Plateau is one of the most important tourist sites in Egypt and has a long history. Amongst a complex of ancient Egyptian royal mortuary and sacred structures you will marvel at the wonderous Great Pyramid of Khufu which is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. The pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure create a landscape unparalleled in the Middle East. You will also explore the mysterious Sphinx which is believed to guard the pyramids. To the south of the Sphinx lies the cemetery and town of the Pyramid Builders which is being excavated to this day. The pyramids are a remarkable feat of engineering. But, still the question as to why the pyramids were constructed and how they were made is debated.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The museum is the first purpose-built museum edifice in the world Displayed over two floors and numerous rooms it houses the world’s largest collection of artifacts dating from the prehistoric through to the Roman periods, with the majority of the collection focused on the pharaonic era.
Following the tour, you will then be driven back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at a suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.Ports
- Alexandria port, Al Meks, Dekhela, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We ask that all guests and guides comply with the Ministry’s requirements when visiting archaeological sites and museums
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.