Shore excursion of Cairo famous attractions day tour from Alexandria port
This Shore excursion from Alexandria port to Cairo gives you the chance to visit the Egyptian museum in Cairo and the famous Giza Pyramids from vessels, cruise ships arriving Alexandria. You will get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and many other ancient historical sites. You will enjoy looking at all the treasures of king Tut on display in the museum.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch in a local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees to the chambers of the pyramids.
- camel ride
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. The drive will take about 3 hours. With the company of an Egyptologist guide, achieve one of the important tours in your bucket list. Enjoy a day tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only survivor of the 7 wonders of the ancient world and Sphinx, the glorious Egyptian museum.
Since it is a private tour, you will be the one to decide how much time you would like to spend in each site. The Egyptologist will provide you with all the history of the area, the 9 pyramids of the kings, queens and princesses, the sphinx, the valley temple of mummification. You will have enough time for photography in different sides, extra options such as entering one of the pyramids, visiting the sun boat museum or riding a camel around the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Before leaving for the museum, you will have lunch in a local restaurant in Cairo.
The fascinating experience will carry on with your visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities. The museum was opened in 1901.It houses thousands of monuments and artifacts. You will be overwhelmed by what you see around you: statues, golden treasures, tools, royal mummies, animal mummies and much more. Although, you need weeks and weeks to cover everything in this huge building, however, your guide will explain with passion the highlights and must-see pieces. Then you will enjoy free time to go and browse here and there. Drive back to the port of Alexandria at the end of your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Alexandria Port Authority, 106 El-Horeya Rd, Bab Sharqi WA Wabour Al Meyah, Qism Bab Sharqi, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.