Shore Excursion - National Park Tierra del Fuego
Visiting Tierra del Fuego´s National Park is one of the activities you can not miss when visiting Ushuaia. We are dedicated to generating good experiences. Our professionalism, experience and the happiness of sharing with you this beautiful place makes a difference
Our tour begins and ends at Ushuaia´s pier.
Duration: 4 hours - Difficulty: low - The tour starts between 45 - 60 minutes after the ship arrive.
Includes: Transfer from the pier and bilingüal tour guide (Spanish - English). National Park Fee Entrance.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from the cruise´s pier.
- Transport in minivan with air-conditioned
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
The tour to the national park begins at the Ushuaia´s pier. The tour guide will wait for you with a logo sign of our company.
By car we will go to the nature reserve located 12 km from the city. We will visit the southernmost post office in the world. You can stamp your passport in that place. Then we will reach Lake Roca, surrounded by forest and mountains. Enjoying the fresh air will be a pleasure. Finally we will reach the end of the Pan American highway. There, we will find the sign that shows the kilometers away with Alaska. We will enjoy a walk accompanied by our tour guide at the End of the World.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When the cruise´s passengers desembark. It is necessary to contact us to coordinate Pick-up time.Departure Point: Guide and Transport will be at the harbor, next to the cruise ship.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Harbor, next to the cruise ship.Ports
- Puerto Comercial Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.