Shore Excursion Ketchikan: Lumberjack Show & Popular Historic Trolley
Join this unique experience, our guided tour gives you the once in a lifetime chance to see downtown Ketchikan, the Saxman Native Village, and the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show. This shore excursions is full of history, culture and the frill of the Lumberjack competition during the famous Show.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- Lumberjack Show
- Trolley ride
- Full guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Creek Street, Ketchikan, AK
When in port for the day come and enjoy the frill of this local Saxman Native Village, Lumberjack show and the history of Ketchikan.
Meeting at the cruise port your amazing half day out starts with a guided walk and trolley tour through the historic Creek Street.
Pass By: Saxman Native Village, Ketchikan, AK
One of the highlights of this trip is a cultural history lesson at the Saxman Native Village. Marvel at the massive totem poles which all tell an important story about the trials and tribulations of southeast Alaskan Natives.
Stop At: Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show, 420 Spruce Mill Way, Ketchikan, AK 99901-6572
The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show reflects upon southeast Alaska’s rich logging history and comes to life with thrilling displays of strength and agility. These world champion athletes wearing spiked boots & hard hats compete in 12 athletic events that utilize seven-pound axes, six-foot razor sharp saws, tree climbing gaffs, and souped up chainsaws. Your cheers will turn to roars of excitement as axes fly through the air, men free fall from tall trees, and then run atop spinning logs floating in the water. The show is held in a covered, heated, and cushioned grandstand
Duration: 2.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
• 15 minutes Transfer to Saxman Native Village from Ship
• 1 hour Visit Saxman Native Village
• 15 minutes Transfer to Lumberjack Show
• 1 hour Lumberjack Show
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the cruise port to match your cruise ship porting times.Ports
- Ketchikan Cruise Ship Docks, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 9/30/2020
5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.