Shore Excursion In Rome With Private Driver
Private Tour of Rome with Skip the Line tickets for Vatican & Colosseum tour
Enjoy exploring the beautiful city of Rome with a customized tour. Your driver collects you at the port of Civitavecchia and takes you to the Eternal City by private transport. You can expect to be taken on the most scenic routes through the city as your driver will be a native of Rome and will regale you with some of its interesting history.
Ideally, book your departure between 7am and 9am in order to have as much time as possible to see the ancient city and its attractions.
Make the most of your time in the port of Civitavecchia by taking a day trip to Rome, the Eternal City. This trip will be one of the highlights of your cruise holiday.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private round-trip transportation between Civitavecchia Port and Rome
- Driver at your disposal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Daily tour of Rome with the driver always helping you to enjoy your Roman adventure.
Driving day tour through the Eternal city, the tour is flexible, so if you have places that you want to see, just tell our driver where you would like to spend your time and he will be happy to accommodate you.
Meet us at the port
Your excursion will start at Civitavecchia Port where your driver will collects you directly at the pier below your ship.
He will be holding a board that’s printed with your name so you’ll spot him easily. You can expect to be taken on the most scenic routes through Rome and your driver will regale you with some of its interesting history.
The two tours included in the trip are the Vatican Museums and the Coliseum, if you wish to take the optional excursions you will need to arrange this at the time of booking. We do arrange Skip the Line tickets so you can avoid the long lines and save time on your tour!
Why do not stroll down the narrow streets and ancient squares of the Rome’s centre? Rome's Highlights that this tour includes:
• Navona square
• Trevi fountain
• Spanish steps
• Mouth of Truth
• Campo di Fiori
• Villa Borghese gardens
• Via Veneto
• Palatine Hill
• Circus Maximus
• Aventine Hill and Keyhole
• Vatican area
Got a special request? Just let the driver know and he’ll take you there!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Civitavecchia Port - Your driver will wait for you at the pier below your ship and will be holding a board that’s printed with your name.Return point: Your driver schedules your return to suit your ship's boarding times.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :Ideally, book your departure between 7am and 9am in order to have as much time as possible to see the ancient city and its attractions.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- In sunny weather bring with you the necessary to protect your skin and your eyes from from strong sunlight ( sunscreen, hats , sunglasses).
- We strongly recommend comfortable shoes for easy walking.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash or wear expensive jewellery or watches.
- We highly recommend pre-purchase tickets for your trips: this will allow you to avoid the long lines that would avoid valuable time on your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.