Shore Excursion :Hoi An City-Cooking Class-Foot Massage from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide picks you up from Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port . Please provide us with your Pick up & Drop off Time so we can ensure we meet your cruise ship schedule. Walk to Entrance Gate of the port and meet our guide who will hold a sign with your name on.
Then, Transfer you to Hoi An City to do Walking Tour, your tour guide will take you to the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market, along the way explaining the history and architectural features of the buildings.
Next, Transfer You to Tra Que Vegetable village to see vegetable gardens The guide introduces the history of village and local daily works of the villagers
Then, You join Cooking class at Local Family with Traditional Vietnamese Dishes .You enjoy your lunch with What You have cooked .Next, You enjoy 30 minute of Herbal Foot Massage & relax.
Finish the Tour & Bring you back to the Port on Time ( Flexible Time )
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Cooking Class at Local Family & Authentic Lunch, Herbal Foot Massage
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is recognised as World Heritage site, located along Thu Bon River. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom where a wide range of goods were imported and exported, including wood, gold, silk. During this period, Hoi An was the site of trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China, bringing their goods and purchasing goods from the area. In the 18th century, after the river became shallow, Da Nang replaced Hoi An as the trading port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Vegatable Garden with Organic Method to do Farming , Cooking at Local Family
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA Port or CHAN MAY PortPorts
- TIEN SA PORT
- CHAN MAY PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.