Shore Excursion: Hobart's Best In Half A Day
Specifically tailored for cruise ship passengers. If you're not interested in a full day tour, then this 4.5 hour tour might tickle your fancy! Get up close and personal with all the unique Australian Animals including hand feeding kangaroos - a real highlight of this trip. Visit Richmond and spend some time exploring the famous township which is rich in convict history. The drive back to Hobart through the beautiful coal valley wine region is a nice scenic drive where we then start the city highlights tour pointing out all the important things and places in and around the city. A city or Salamanca drop off is available if you would like to explore a little more of Hobart while you are here. Otherwise, a drop off back to the port where it all started will finish this perfect day off.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the terminal
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Bonorong not included. Entry fee with our discount is $26 per person
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal with all the unique Australian wildlife. Including Tassie Devils, Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas plus many more.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Richmond - Explore this Quaint little township nestled in the wine region, its rich in convict history and famous for its sandstone convict built buildings, arts and craft shops and eateries. Home to Australia's oldest bridge and catholic church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salamanca Market, Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania 7001 Australia
This tour also includes a city loop around all the important land marks with full commentary.
Salamanca market - Saturday's Only.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal. Please make your way to the Information desk inside the terminal. Where you will see your guide with a sign saying Tassie Tours. Check in opens 30 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Thank youPorts
- Hobart - Mac 2 Cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Meeting point is situated 150m from the terminal situated on corner of Franklin Wharf and Hunter st.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tassie Tours Tasmania