Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway and Fast Track Titanic Centre
Enjoy hassle-free access to the Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Centre Visitor Centre straight from your cruise port on this shore excursion from Belfast, with convenient round-trip transfer via coach or in a small group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free excess to the Giants Causeway
- Fast track admission to the Titanic visitor Centre.
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
What's excluded :
- Food And Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre, Giants Causeway Visitors Centre 44 Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Commonly called “The eighth wonder of the world” the Giant’s Causeway is Irelands only World Heritage Site. During your visit to the highlight of the tour you can spend some time climbing over the ancient stones, snapping photos, and enjoying the myths and legends that surround this world famous attraction.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ballycastle, Ballycastle, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
We will make a short 10 min stop at Portaneevy with stunning views of Carrick-a-Rede and Rathlin Island.
Arrive in Ballycastle for lunch where we will spend 1 hour 15 mins in this quaint little town
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
Depart Ballycastle back to Belfast arriving at the Titanic visitors centre where you will spend 1 hours 45 minutes at this fantastic visitor centre.
Depart Titanic centre for your tour of Belfast City before returning to port in time for the ships departure.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Terminal Belfast, 48 Airport Rd W, Belfast BT3 9EA, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.