Shore Excursion: Full-Day Mombasa City Tour
The tour begins from cruise ships docking in Mombasa port and we bring you back to the port on time for onward travels: Fort Jesus Historical Museum, Old town, Walk in the market and lunch in a local dishes restaurant in Mombasa, Mombasa Giant elephant Tusk monument and afternoon visit to the haller park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus
- Entry/Admission - Haller Park
- Entry/Admission - Mombasa Tusks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Jesus, Mombasa KE, Mombasa, Kenya
You will be picked up from the port and taken to the Fort Jesus. This is Mombasa's oldest museum and it depicts the culture and the origin of the local people, mentioning the origin of Swahili. With a guide you will be able to trace the historical pattern leading to the influence of the sultans. In addition, you will learn the culture of the local people through different exhibitions.
You will enjoy a walk in narrow streets of the Mombasa old town, passing through the famous fish market before driving to see the elephant tusks as a monuments of the ancient (now illegal) ivory trade. After, you will then walk in the market with lunch at a local dishes to sample the local cuisines.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Haller Park, North Coast of Mombasa along the Mombasa Malindi Road, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
After lunch you will be taken to the Haller Park. This is not a zoo but a free roaming animal sanctuary born out of the idea to conserve a big old vast former cement quarry. There are lots of animals to see and depending on your excitement this will last between 2 and three hours from where you will dropped back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mombasa Tusks, Moi avenue, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
These giant aluminum tusks along Moi Avenue were built to commemorate a visit by Princess Margaret.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private Apartments and VillaAny hotel within MombasaAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Kilindini Harbour., Shimanzi, Mombasa, Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.