Shore Excursion from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port to My Son Holyland & Hoi An city
– Our Tour guide pick you up at Entrance gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port ( Please give us your cruiseship schedule to arrange Well)and Our guide Will hold welcomed Board with your name.
Then,Transfer to My Son Holy Land, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple,
The drive to Hoi An will take around one hour. On arrival you will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum. You will then have time to stroll around the town
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned car or minivan with experienced driver
- Licenced English speaking tour guide
- Local set menu lunch, Water.
- Entrance ticket in My Son and Hoi An city
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses, Port fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Holyland:
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An City Tour:
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien sa Port or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa or Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.