Shore Excursion from Livorno to Florence & Chianti Wine Region - Ultimate Shore
The best seller shore excursion in Italy since 1990
Shore Excursion from Livorno to Florence and Chianti - Ultimate Shore Trip
- PORT PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF
- PRIVATE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER
- PRIVATE TRANSPORT BY AIR CONDITIONED SEDAN OR MINIVAN UP TO 8 PASSENGERS
- DURATION: 9/10 HOURS
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, Olive Oil, Balsamic Tasting and Wine Tour
What's excluded :
- Tickets entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
TOUR FROM LIVORNO TO FLORENCE AND CHIANTI WINE REGION (TUSCANY)
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXCURSION
Excursions from Livorno's port to visit Florence and Chianti, two among the most beautiful places of Tuscany.
If you are in Livorno for the cruise stop or elsewhere in Livorno and you want to start an excursion in Pisa, the city of the leaning tower, and Florence chief town of Tuscany, rely on our rental service with driver, you'll find professionality and courtesy to visit the most characteristic spots of these cities with the precision and kindness that distinguish us.
Thanks to our fleet of 8 Van "Vito Mercedes Benz" at your disposal we are able to take up to 8 passengers for each van granting relax and safety. We also like to take care of the youngest guests with the safety seats on our vans, being this the only way to protect your children.
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
After the Chianti we will take you to the discovery of Florence, cradle of Renaissance and chief town of Tuscany, keeping well in mind you departure time, we will let you visit the city, the elegant churches or the famous museums che that keep worldwide famous artworks, without forgetting a stroll around the high italian firms shopping streets.
Florence was the most important italian financial site during the medieval ages, more recently it was the capitol city of the Great ducade of Tuscany, from 1569 to 1859, thanks to the powerful families of Medici and Lorena, and capitol city of Italy from 1865 to 1871, after the country's unification in 1861. The city of Florence was declared humanity's patrimony by UNESCO, considered the place of birth of Renaissance being one of the most famous art cities in the world thanks to its monuments, piazzas and museums.
Stop At: Livorno, Livorno, Province of Livorno, Tuscany
Among the sites to visit we recall the Duomo, the Santa Croce church, the Uffizi museum, the Ponte Vecchio on the river Arno, Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Pitti.
A walk in the center to Ponte Vecchio, a stroll on the lungarni and have lunch in a typical florentine tavern eating a delicious steak and drinking a glass of red wine to end in the perfect way your excursion.
We assure comfort, sympathy and expertise for your Tuscan journey without leaving aside the ease of having a driver available for your every necessity ready to give you many good suggestions on where to eat and drink a good glass of red wine.
This certainly is the easiest method to discover Pisa and Florence, even in a short amount of time waiting for your departure from Livorno.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you directly at your ship dock in Livorno (Leghorn) Tuscan Port of Call (Tuscany)Ports
- Livorno MOBY S.p.A., Imbarchi Stazione Marittima, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
- Livorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
- LeghornGroup, Via degli Arrotini, 34, 57121 Livorno LI, Italy
- P.za Grande, 57, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.