Shore Excursion from Laem Cha Bang Port to Bangkok (Private tour)
Shore Excursion from Laem Cha Bang port to Bangkok (Private day tour)
Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your dedicated Quality Thai Guide. Pick up from Laem Cha Bang port where your cruise ship disembarked. Transfer to Bangkok by private air conditioned vehicle.
Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha as well as Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha) and Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn). Learn the beautiful Thai culture and history with your personal tour guide. Return to your cruise ship at Laem Cha Bang port with your tour guide.
You can choose the option with or without Private canal tour in Bangkok.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Service of Licensed English speaking guide
- Private air conditioned vehicle and Private Small-group tour
- Lame Cha Bang Port pickup and drop-off
- Private canal tour in Bangkok, if option was selected
- Accident Insurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Laem Chabang Port
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok Canal
What's excluded :
- Optional Lunch
- Tipping and Gratuities to Tour guide and driver (optional)
- Any fees which not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laem Chabang Port, Tungsukla Subdistirct, Si Racha 20230 Thailand
Our tour guide will meet you at Laem Cha Bang port at the gate where your cruise ship disembarked at 08:00 a.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Drive from Laem Cha Bang Port about 2.5 hours to visit the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha. The site was built since 1782 A.D and was the residence of Thai Kings for more than 100 years.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School, 2 Sanamchai Road Wat Po, Tatian, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Wat Pho is one of the famous royal temples, the highlight are the most beautiful reclining Buddha image and the traditional Thai massage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Wat Arun (or Temple of Dawn), one of the landmark of Bangkok, well known from its great Khmer style tower (locally known as Prang). This royal temple is a private temple of Thai King (King Rama 2)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bangkok Canal, Khlong Saen Saep, Bangkok Thailand
Enjoy sighting on your private boat, tour along the canal in Bangkok, if option selected.
Return to your cruise ship at Laem Cha Bang port. Arrive port around 17:30 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at Laem Cha Bang port at the gate where your cruise ship disembarked no later than 09:00 a.m.Ports
- Laem cha bang port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Appropriate dress code is required. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, ripped pants and scarfs are NOT allowed.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.