Shore Excursion: From Koper to Ljubljana
This is a private tour, where you can enjoy just with persons, you want to.
The itinerary and your guide are flexible. The tour is private, so we can explore the area in your rhythm with your interests in mind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: castle, funicular (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
We are going to meet next to the port of Koper and travel for about a hour and a half to discover the Slovenian capital-the city of Ljubljana. While driving the guide will tell you about Slovenes and the culture, our history and explain you about the way of living in our country in between the Adriatic Sea, the Alps and Pannonian basin.
We start with our exploring in the morning, upon the cruise ship arrival. Then we continue our discovery on the road to Ljubljana.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Upon arrival in Ljubljana you will get to know the Slovenian capital on a private walking tour.
A guided tour of Ljubljana with an experienced and licensed private tour guide is one of the best ways to learn more about the capital of Slovenia. The tour guide will make the visit exciting and fun. You will get to know the rich history of Ljubljana and many stories and legends that are still living.
Because this is a private tour, you can decide if you want to visit castle, or you can soak up the athmosphere while strolling along the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Koper Slovenia port pick up. The guide will meet you at the exit of the port, wearing a guide badge and holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.