Shore Excursion from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port to HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE &HOI AN CITY
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Guide will pick you up at Entrance Gate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port
( Please let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange well ). The transfer to Hoi An :
- Visit Hoi an city with Japanese Bridge, Chinese assembly Hall, Museum, Old Quarter
- Visit Thanh Ha pottery village,learn and practice how to make pottery product by using clay.
- Experiencing on water buffalo ride and taking photos of the rice filed and shrimp farm, fish farm..
- Going to Cam thanh Village to row bamboo basket boat to explore water coconut Jungle where V.C Hiding during Viet nam - America war and catch crabs & fishing, ...
- Having a good opportunities to take photos of the real life of Hoi an people in countryside
- Visiting Tra Que herb Village to join with local family activities like : Cultivating soil to dogrowing and Watering vegetables.
- 30 Minutes for Herbal foot massage & Lunch at Local family restaurant with organic authentic food
Send you back to the ship on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is a world heritage site located along the Thu Bon River. The Ancient Town has remained unchanged for centuries and was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kindom to import and export wood, gold and silk. At that time trade fairs were held, attracting merchants from Holland, Portugal, China and Japan but once the Thu Bon became too shallow, the port was moved to Danang sometime around the 18th Century.
The drive to Hoi An will take around one hour. On arrival you will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum. You will then have time to stroll around the town and buy souvenirs or some beautiful paintings for which Hoi An is famous
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
ra Que Vegetable Village. Visiting herb Garden with different kind of vegetables : Basil, Mint, Lemon Grass, Coriander, Cabbage, Spring Onion, Morning Glory, Lettuce and Get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens. meet the local family. Then, do some farming activities like cultivating soil, watering vegetable, growing and carrying seaweed to do organic farming.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Continuing to Bay Mau Coconut Village. During Vietnam - America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice fields, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then, you row on a Bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle and catch crabs, fishes
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
we go to Thanh Ha pottery village to learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase.. by using clay. then you can write down your name on product which you have made to be funny.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA Port or CHAN MAY PortPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.