Shore Excursion from Acajutla: San Salvador City Tour
The capital of El Salvador, San Salvador, is only a 90-minute ride from Acajutla. This tour includes visits to the most important areas including the residential/business district of Santa Elena, Salvador del Mundo Plaza, El Rosario Church, Monsignor Romero memorial site, Plaza Barrios and Plaza Morazan. Coin museum, Natonal palace. If time avaliable enjoy a cup of gurmet coffee in any of the coffee shops at city center, prepared by barista.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia El Rosario
- Entry/Admission - National Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonia Santa Elena Park, Avenida El Espino, San Salvador, El Salvador
Santa Elena is a new residential area, enjoy a panoramic view of the San Salvador valley and San Salvador volcano.
Duration: 7 minutes
Pass By: Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo, Plaza El Salvador del Mundo, San Salvador El Salvador
See one of the most important plazas in the city, Were concerts, young people, bikers club get together during the day at different times
Stop At: Plaza Barrios, San Salvador El Salvador
One o f the most important plazas in town, in honor of president Barrios, who is believed brought the coffee to this country.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia El Rosario, 6a Avenida Parque Libertad, San Salvador El Salvador
A unique building, its design marvels to many people, natural fresh and colors are provided for the direct sunlight.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National Palace, 4a Calle Poniente Plaza Libertad, San Salvador El Salvador
An important building, now converted into a museum, visited by locals and foreigners.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :CA 12S, Acajutla, El Salvador
Traveler pickup is offered
Take the free shutle from the ship to the visitor center, Your guide will be waiting for you therePorts
- Puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA Puerto de, Acajutla, El Salvador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All passangers need a photocopy of the passport ( The page where your photo is ) in order to leave the porth facilities.
- Museum are closed on mondays
- Tour departs one hour after ship arrives
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.