Shore Excursion: Coastal Lighthouse and Winery Tour from Charlottetown
Escape into a truly unique landscape with a sense of awe and serenity as you travel through the Points East Coastal Drive. Its here, away from the hustle and bustle of life, that you will best experience what PEI is know for. With a private driver, you visit two beautiful and historic lighthouses and the award winning Rossignol Winery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off from your preferred location in Charlottetown
- Private vehicle
- Private knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation between three stops
- Entry/Admission - Wood Islands Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Rossignol Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Point Prim Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your driver/guide
- Food and beverage
- Wine tasting fees
- Admissions fees
- View a variety of different landscapes along the Points East Coastal Drive, including coastal cliffs and beaches, forests, rolling farmland, pastoral rivers and the ever present sea. Tour the beautiful Point Prim Lighthouse. Built in 1845, it is the first and oldest lighthouse on Prince Edward Island. It is also one of only few round brick lighthouses in Canada. Then, tour the Wood Islands Lighthouse, which was founded in 1876 to aid marine traffic in the Northumberland Strait. It is the second oldest lighthouse, with an attached dwelling and tower of this style, on Prince Edward Island. A must stop is Rossignol Estates Winery, a double gold winner for their Blueberry wine at the All Canadian Wine Championships for some wine tasting. After this 4-hour tour, relax and enjoy the picturesque landscape on the drive back to the city as your tour winds to a close.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Departure time is at your convenience, please advise your preferred time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise your preferred pickup location at time of booking, in the 'hotel info' field
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.