Shore Excursion: ATV Adventure plus Lunch
Explore the Dominican Republic in the most unique way.
On your own All Terrain Four Wheeler you drive off-road along riverbeds, fertile farms and the lush countryside, close to the Amber Cove Cruise Port.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Safety equipments
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guides
What's excluded :
- Lockers are available for rent
After picking you up at our meeting point, we will drive to Country World Adventure Park, just 10 minutes outside Puerto Plata City. After the meet and greet at our country house bar, we will introduce you to your ATV Four Wheeler. They are very comfortable Quads for one (1) or two (2) passengers. Driving off-road you will get in deep touch with the Dominican countryside, the nature and the daily life of the inhabitants. Experience this adventure in a unique way. This is not your regular dust road tour! Back to the Ranch, don't miss out on our Pool. At the pool bar we will serve you a well earned rum 'n coke drink. Still up for more? Join us for a walk through our tropical garden to learn about plants and fruits. Or maybe meet some of our rescued animals. Also included is a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more. After an adventurous day full of unforgettable impressions, we take you back to the port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our meeting point is outside the cruise ports main gate, just an 8-12 minutes walk from the dock. Detailed information and location map about meeting point will be provided after booking. Ports
- Amber Cove Cruise Port
- Taino Bay Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1 Passenger per ATV price p/p 12/17/2019 - 10/30/2021
2 Passengers per ATV price p/p 12/17/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years with a valid driver's license or permit. Teenagers & Children under 18 years old can drive as passengers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants who weights more than 350lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.