Shore Excursion 1 or 2 Day Private Tour from Kusadasi Port for Ephesus-Pergamon
See the best sights of Ephesus on this full-day tour with private family-friendly local guide. Marvel at monuments from the Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsus, 24.000-seat Great Theater, Home of Virgin Mary, Isa Bey Mosque, Saint John's Basilica, Temple of Artemis
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrace Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Explore the stunning ruins of Ephesus on a full-day sightseeing tour. Ephesus is the best-preserved classical city on the Mediterranean, and perhaps the best place in the world to get a feeling of what life was like in Roman times. Walk along its remarkably well-preserved marble streets, flanked by columns, temples, and fountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hadrian, Curetes St., Selcuk Turkey
See fascinating ancient structures such as the Temple of Hadrian, the stunning facade of the Library of Celsus, and the Great Theater. Your expert guide will provide you with information about the many remarkable sites you encounter throughout the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
The House of the Virgin Mary lies just beyond Ephesus. According to Christian tradition, Mary was brought here by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days in this house. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. The Vatican has since recognized the site as the final resting place of the Virgin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Turkey
Visit Isa Bey Mosque from 14th century by the first Muslim family that settled in West Anatolia. You will have a great information about architecture of early Islam. We will continue with St. John Basilica where apostle John died and buried after he completed his missions in Anatolia. Then visit Temple of Artemis (Diana) which was one of the seven wonders of ancient World.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from port or centrally located hotel for tourPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses and hat recommended
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Annual closing dates of all museums in Ephesus area as follows: January 1 - New Year, June 15/17 - Ramadan Festival, August 21/24 - Eid Festival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Kid-friendly tour guide will be informative for all ages of your family
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.