SHOPPING TOUR: Let our local guide haggle for you
Help us support local businesses in Morocco and let us find you the best bargains from the local markets. In this tour you will unravel the labyrinth of souks in the Marrakech Medina and visit local secret shopping spots away from the tourist trail. Meet local artisans and learn about their traditional craft methods. Get access to exclusive price discounts and learn how to haggle like a local. Take a break with a glass of Berber tea at a local café. Support a good cause - part of the profit from the tour supports various businesses projects for local communities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
What's excluded :
Shopping in Marrakech doesn’t have to be a mystery. All you really need to do is master the Medina's ancient way of haggling. Our experienced guide will show you how it’s done like a local. Visit hidden stalls, shop for real deal souvenirs like leather, lamps, shoes, carpets, spices, and argan oil, and learn to haggle like a true Marrakech insider. We strongly support local businesses and know the best local shopping spots, with a few exclusive discounts offered especially for this tour.
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at the Jama el Fna Square, outside Cafe de France.pick up from your accommodation costs extra 30 €
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.