Shopping in Jaipur
Jaipur, the Pink City of India is the city that best known for historical architectural buildings and It's traditional culture. Apart from all these it is also the fashion hub, while in Jaipur you can do shopping in Jaipur at world-renowned designer brands and some street shopping places could be well worth it and With a fantastic range of handicrafts, jewelry, textiles, exotic blue pottery, beautiful stone and sandalwood carvings, tie & dye fabrics, and precious and semi-precious stones available, shopping is simply irresistible in Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Visiting you Jaipur Shopping Places
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After breakfast In the morning, The driver will Pick up you @ 11:00 AM and proceed for Jaipur Shopping Tour.
About Jaipur Shopping
This of Rajasthan's famous city is among the most exciting places to buy textiles (fabric as well as ready to wear clothes), jewelry, shoes, bags, leather, carpets, handicrafts, traditional and contemporary Indian art and curios. Several leading designers have boutiques and showrooms in Jaipur.
And the city has many different shopping areas. Each market has a distinctive ambiance, and adds its own flavour to the experience of shopping.
Total time: 4 to 6 hours
It can be extended When: At your convenience, but typically not before 11:30 a.m. when most shops open.
later On,The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from All city side Hotels / Bus Stand /Railway Station
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.