Shëngjergj Waterfall Oasis Nature Walk
On this tour we take you out of the city and into nature to see one of the most popular waterfalls in Albania. The Shëngjergj Waterfall is encompassed by a beautiful spring of bright and rich vegetation, joined by stratified rocks that flicker fantastically in the daylight. The source of the water is from Mali me Gropa Mountain, which has amazing views too. This waterfall is 30 meters high. In the summer months you can enjoy a swim. The best season to go there is spring. Because of the snowmelt, the water capacity significantly increases. Enjoy a short and easy hike to find this hidden gem.
Light refreshments will be included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Expert Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Wear walking shoes
- Weather dependent
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shëngjergj, Albania
We consider Shëngjergji Waterfall a must see when visiting Tirana. We start the tour with hotel pick in 9:00 am and enjoy a drive to Lake Shengjergji. There we will take time to enjoy the view, take some photos and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
A 45 Minute drive from the lake is the majestic Shëngjergji Waterfall. One of the most popular waterfalls in Albania and you will fast understand why. We park the car and walk 20 minutes to the spectacular waterfall oasis surrounded in colorful & lush vegetation, accompanied by stratified rocks that glisten transcendently in the sunlight.
In the summer months you can enjoy a lovely swim or just sit relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Light refreshments will be included. After we head back to Tirana for hotel drop off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Tirana Hotel or address
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.