[Shizuoka] Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden
"Atagawa banana crocodile garden" is "Tropical Animal Land" which boasts the most number of alligators in the world.
It is divided into three crocodile gardens, botanical gardens and orchards, and you can enjoy all day long.
Not only crocodile, but also rare animals such as "Nishi Lesser Panda" which is the only one displayed in Japan and "Amazon Manatee", a mermaid of Amazon.
Many tropical plants are also on display, and among them, tropical water lilies, which constantly bloom more than 60 types, are one of the great attractions.
You can also enjoy freshly picked fruits such as bananas, papayas and guwaba, which are full of fruit juice grown in the facility. (Limited quantity and additional charge)
"Original banana soft cream" is a very popular menu in our garden.
It's easily accessible from "Izu-Atagawa Station", about a 1-minute walk, and it's a tourist spot you should stop by when traveling to Izu.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- consumption tax
- Entry/Admission - Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden
What's excluded :
- Visit: Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden, 1253-10 Naramoto, Higashiizu-cho, Kamo-gun 413-0302 Shizuoka Prefecture
・We breed about 120 crocodile of 17 kinds, and rare animals such as "Nishilessa Panda" which is the only one displayed in Japan and "Amazon Manatee" called Amazon Mermaid.
・It is divided into 3 crocodile gardens, a botanical garden, and an orchard, so you can enjoy all day long.
・It is very easy to access from Izu Express "Izu Atagawa Station" in about 1 minute.
Departure Point :Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden, 1253-10 Naramoto, Higashiizu-cho, Kamo-gun 413-0302 Shizuoka Prefecture
Departure Time :7/27/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.